You will spend an exciting week in Vienna with an interesting and well-balanced program full of new
experiences and fun. Eighteen young people from Austria and Croatia with and without disabilities
explore and learn about the lives of others while discovering new aspects of themselves.
• learn about the situation of people with disabilities
• experience disability and mobility, communication, employment, and art
• get to know great projects for the inclusion of people with disabilities
• contribute to current discussions on the inclusion of people with disabilities (your opinion
• take part in self-awareness exercises, for example we will have a guided museum tour for
blind people and will be blindfolded ourselves
• learn new skills like reading Braille and sign language
• make new friends and contacts
• receive a confirmation of participation upon completion
9th to 14th of April 2017 (travel days included)
Various locations in Vienna, Austria
People aged 18 to 25 from Austria and Croatia (18 participants in total)
How much is it:
There is a participation fee of € 50,- per Person* (covers authorized expenses such as travel costs, accommodation, food, activities, materials,…)
The working language is English
Apply at www.wheelday.at
(attention: extension of the application deadline to the 16th of March 2017) If you have questions you can contact us any time at email@example.com.
*In case you want to attend but cannot afford the participation fee please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try to find a solution for you.